Restart the RibbonCreator and the tabs should be shown.
Moving the mouse over the ribbon makes the deleted controls disappear.
Moving the mouse over the control should show the current ribbon text (or move the control to and from).
Restart the Ribbon Creator.
This is because the modules "basCallbacks" and "basGDIPlus" are not updated automatically. Follow these steps:
There can be various reasons.
1. Ribbon Creator can only process XML files generated by Ribbon Creator.
btn = Button
tgb = ToggleButton
lbl = Label
cbx = Checkbox
ddc = DropdownControl
sep = Separator
ebx = EditBox
gbt = ButtonGroups
mnu = Menu
sbt = SplitButton
gal = Gallery
cmb = ComboBox
2. Ribbon XML must be well-formed. (Try to open the file using Internet Explorer.)
With version 1.1016 of the RibbonCreator the module "basRibbonCallbacks" was adapted, and in the Ribbon XML the callbacks "getEnabled" and "getVisible" were added.
Public Sub GetEnabled(control As IRibbonControl, ByRef enabled) ' Callbackname in XML File "getEnabled" ' To set the property "enabled" to a Ribbon Control ' For further information see: http://www.accessribbon.de/en/index.php?Downloads:12 Select Case control.ID 'Case "ID_XMLRibbControl" ' enabled = bolEnabled Case Else enabled = True End Select End Sub Public Sub GetVisible(control As IRibbonControl, ByRef visible) ' Callbackname in XML File "getVisible" ' To set the property "visible" to a Ribbon Control ' For further information see: http://www.accessribbon.de/en/index.php?Downloads:12 Select Case control.ID 'Case "ID_XMLRibbControl" ' visible = bolVisible Case Else visible = True End Select End Sub
Reinstall the Microsoft Access 2007 Database Engine
There seems to be a "Bug" in Access 2007 in Spanish. The explanation given by a "MVP" Access to the forum Access in Spanish. The solution was to replace the command "DIR" with "CURDIR". Link to the thread here...
1. The database in that you want to export must not start an autoexec macro.
2. Don’t open/save databases from mapped drives.
3. The database in that you want to export must not be secured by an ".mdw" access workgroup file.
See also: Using RibbonCreator with secured MDB files
4. The database in which should be exported must not be password protected.
5. The database in which should be exported must not have a start-up form.
6. In rare cases it may help to start the RibbonCreator with administrative rights (Context Menu --> "Run as ..." --> "The following user" --> Administrator)
7. Run "Microsoft Office Diagnostics"
Office Button / Button "Access Options" / Resources / Button "Diagnose"
8. If in additional to Access 2007 Access 2007 Runtime is installed:
a) Uninstall Access 2007 Runtime.
b) Install Ribbon Creator.
c) Reinstall Access 2007 Runtime
9. If next to Access 2007 other Access versions are installed:
It is recommended not to install other Office (Access) versions in addition to Access 2007 on the same machine.
The best choice for development with Access 2007 is:
a) Create a virtual machine e.g.:(Microsoft Virtual PC 2007)
b) Install operating system (Windows XP or Vista)
c) Install .Net 2.0 Framework (.net Framework download site)
d) Install MS Office 2007.
e) Update your virtual machine using Microsoft Update .
f) Install RibbonCreator and other required tools.
Use the snapshot function provided by the VM to save the state between steps mentioned above.