1. The database in that you want to export must not start an autoexec macro.
2. Don’t open/save databases from mapped drives.
3. The database in that you want to export must not be secured by an ".mdw" access workgroup file.
See also: Using RibbonCreator with secured MDB files
4. The database in which should be exported must not be password protected.
5. The database in which should be exported must not have a start-up form.
6. In rare cases it may help to start the RibbonCreator with administrative rights (Context Menu --> "Run as ..." --> "The following user" --> Administrator)
7. Run "Microsoft Office Diagnostics"
Office Button / Button "Access Options" / Resources / Button "Diagnose"
8. If in additional to Access 2007 Access 2007 Runtime is installed:
a) Uninstall Access 2007 Runtime.
b) Install Ribbon Creator.
c) Reinstall Access 2007 Runtime
9. If next to Access 2007 other Access versions are installed:
It is recommended not to install other Office (Access) versions in addition to Access 2007 on the same machine.
The best choice for development with Access 2007 is:
a) Create a virtual machine e.g.:(Microsoft Virtual PC 2007)
b) Install operating system (Windows XP or Vista)
c) Install .Net 2.0 Framework (.net Framework download site)
d) Install MS Office 2007.
e) Update your virtual machine using Microsoft Update .
f) Install RibbonCreator and other required tools.
Use the snapshot function provided by the VM to save the state between steps mentioned above.